Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday!

Are you getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday? I need to get busy! I've done more thinking that accomplishing!

I'd love to see a humorous LO. Come on gals, The RAK is a brand new set of Pebbles chalks. Just post a link to your LO when/if you leave a comment. Maybe something funny will happen over the holiday.

At Halloween, DH decorated the front of our home with orange lights, and two displays - one on each side of the front door. He loves Halloween. My cyber friend, Cari, made the most wonderful pumpkin man. I was just gushing over it to DH. He asked me if I would like him to try to make one. Well, this is totally out of character for DH. Of course, I said, "Yes!" So, he worked hard on his pumpkin man. Then, he decided that the other side of the front door needed some decorations He went out and came home with a bale of hay and some other cute things. I decided to do a paper piecing and incorporate the two displays into the paper piecing. Here it is -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


You can see his displays on either side of the door. It was so cute!

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

This is so cute! I love the displays, the pumpkins look like Halloween snowmen! Guess that means you can leave them out longer huh, just add a top hat, some buttons and a carrot nose... hehe

I'm going to do a layout this weekend, I'm just waiting on my stinky camera to get here... it's taking forever!!

Alison said...

Chris this is AMAZING!!!

Veronica said...

I totally love love love love this. It is adorable