Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let's Get Scrappy

Wouldn't that be a cute title for a site or a blog? LOL Sometimes, I surprise myself with the things I think of.

It's been cool, cloudy, and rainy the past couple of days. LOVE IT! I decided it was time for wintery soup. Afterall, it is National Soup Month! Friday night, I made Manhattan Clam Chowder that DH REALLY loved. It was very, very good. Then, I made turkey and wild rice soup. It was good, but on the heels of the chowder, came in third (which is hard considering there was no second place).

Today, I'm scrapping. I'm going to play with my Glimmer Mists. Don't know where I'm heading with it, but it's on today's menu!

There is a cybercrop at a website, Scraplovers.com, and I've been doing a few of their challenges. There is a challenge to post our top 10 scrap projects of 2007. At first, I thought about just listing them, LOL. That would be less time consuming. Then, I figured I should, at least, post the LOs that had wonderful results. Here they are:

Top 10 + One Projects for 2007

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the Glimmer mist!

TanishaRenee said...

These are all so good CHris!! Great choices.

Lauren M. said...

They're all so gorgeous! I love your style. You definately have a way with patterned paper:)

Alison said...

I love all of those LO's Chris!!

twinsand2boys said...

Love the layouts. I cant wait to see what you do with the glimmer mist too.