Friday, March 7, 2008

It's March Already!

Can you believe it is March? Time is just flying by!

Spring is in the air here. The trees are beginning to bud. The temps are in a mid 50 - low 70 range. The birds are back and so is the owl I hear in the early morning before dawn.

I've been so busy preparing for my monthly card making class. I had it last night and the gals made some really cute cards. I'm going to do it every other month now because it really takes a lot of time to prepare packets for each gal.

Are you in the mood for a cybercrop? If so, stop by FOUR SCRAPPY SISTERS and join in. Here's the link: http://4scrappysisters.com/messageboard/ It starts tomorrow, Saturday, March 8 and runs for a week! Maybe there are a couple of challenges you'd like to do. I know that cybercrops sure get me scrapping.

I've done a couple of LOs that were fun. These were done as part of my design team projects for HAPPY SCRAPPIN' SCRAPBOOKING. The PPs can be found in the storefront at HAPPY SCRAPPIN' . Here they are:

For this LO, I used the skull and crossbones from a gift bag that I had for two or three years! I had some pirate paper scraps left from another layout and the only photo of our son that was pirate related. Thank goodness, Long John Silver's! LOL

Photobucket


You Are Our Treasure


I just had so much fun with this LO. I used alphas from Scrap in the Box. Here is their link: http://www.scrapinthebox.com.au/home.php The owner of the site, Kerry, is amazing and sends everything out right away. It took only five days to get these alphas! The PPs are from Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking's cyberstore. Love the reds!

Photobucket


Prince of Our Heart


For this LO, I chose the colors black, lime green, and turquoise. The photo was blurry after being blown up, so I printed it in black and white. This is a wonderful trick to use when photos are blurry. Just print in black and white! It diffuses the blur a bit. I love his smile! DS was such a beautiful baby! This was done as part of my DT projects at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking.

Photobucket


I Can See the Light Around You


I hope you will stop by Four Scrappy Sisters and join in the cybercrop!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

I love the pirate page! Great LOs, great inspiration! :) Tina

Unknown said...

Some lovely LOs here Chris :)