I did get a card done this week. It turned out better than I've been doing! LOL I love the inked images. The colors are hot pink, lime green and yellow. Here it is:
I did use distress inks on the stamped image. There are lots of layers, machine stitching, a gold tone metal corner, some pretty ribbon, and a Prima flower. The green on the flower does match the card, but got skewed when I took the photo. Now, it looks more mint than lime.
Here are photos of the interior:
I think the card is bright and cheery. I think I should have upped the contrast a bit, but it's hard to tell as I lose contrast when I post to my blog or even Etsy. It just dulls. I never know how it is going to be viewed after I post it. The balloons are elevated on pop dots. Again, lots of layers and machine stitching was used.
Here is the opposite side. It's not doing well on Etsy. Should I stamp a sentiment in the empty square?
This card is available for purchase in my Etsy Shop.
I would like to submit this card for the following challenges:
1. Fun With Shapes and More - Birthday/die cut
2. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - birthday
3. Cute Card Thursday - birthday card for three year old
4. DYSU Challenge Blog - layers
5. Paper Romance Challenges - colors
6. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - anything goes
7. Paper Take Weekly - Bright and Zingy
8. Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you liked my card! I loved that you took the time to visit.