With Father's Day quickly approaching, I thought I better get myself into gear and make a card! So, I hunkered down and got to work! I used one of the new Sweet Rainbow stamps of Tilda and put a different spin on the card. Instead of having a little boy on the front, I put gorgeous little Tilda while continuing to keep the card masculine by using "manly" (LOL) colors - brown, green, and grey.
I chose to use Basic Grey papers, Bazzill cardstock, Robin's Nest dew drops, Prima flowers, machine stitching, embossing, punching, and anything else I could think of! I had some fake cattails, so I used them to help set the stage for the fishing theme of the front.
Here are the shots:
The little charm says, "World's Greatest Dad." Some elements are on pop dots. I love that little stamp! Tilda just is too cute!
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for the quick post. I hope you liked my card and will come back soon!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Amber's Crafts & Stuff (ends 6/14) - special man
2. The Paper Variety (ends 6/14) - Father's Day
3. Lexi's Creations (ends 6/11) - Father's Day
4. Craft Your Days Away (ends 6/9) - Father's Day
5. ECP Challengs (ends 6/9) - Father's Day
6. Ladybug Craft Ink Challenge Blog (ends 6/13) - Male Theme
7. Fussy and Fancy Challenge (ends 6/16 ) - A card for a man or a boy