Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Magnolia-licious Challenge Featuring Tilda with Daffodil Basket

Good morning everyone,

Happy April! Can you believe it's April already? We're already running our air conditioner! It's around 80° already, which isn't that bad, but everything is in bloom, and the allergens are really heavy! So, by keeping the house closed up and running the air conditioner, it helps keep those pollens at bay. Even our poor little Precious, the cat, is having Feline Asthma. She's so good when I give her the pill. She doesn't fight the daily routine at all. Bless her heart!

Guess what is ready to go at Magnolia-licious? If you guessed the new

Once Upon a Time Collection


then you guessed right! The prices are the BEST and, in addition, you'll get a store credit based on your total spent at the time of purchase. This goes into your own personal account and builds each time you make a purchase. Down the line, it feels like Christmas when you can get that special something using the accumulated store credit! Diana's inventory is filled, so don't wait! If you wait too long, they'll be gone.

There is a new challenge today at the Magnolia-licous/Wee Stamps Challenge Blog ! Our challenge for the next two week period is to create a card using

Buttons, Bows, and/or Beads!


How fun is that? It's time for a girly girl card! Woo Hoo! Here is the card I created to provide a little inspiration. I hope you like it. I did change the base of the card from white to the pale pink after I had taken the photos. I liked it better with the pink base. I have used some wonderful NEW Magnolia products, too. The Magnolia products used in my card follow the photo. Here is the front of my card:



I am so in love with this stamp! It is so perfect for so many card purposes! This time, I chose to use pale yellow and pale pink together. Remember, I did change the white base of the card to the pale pink. I have created eight holes for lacing the ribbon. At each end, I added a pretty bow. You can find the following products at the Magnolia-licious Store. Use the links to go right to the product information.

Tilda with Daffodil Basket

Doo-hickey Butterfly Die - Check with Diana about availability.

Here are the shots of the inside of my card:







Here are the links to the Magnolia-licious products used for the interior:

Vintage Box Lace Chocolate Doo-hickey Die

Heart Tea Label Shape Doo-hickey die

Vintage Tag

Feather Doo-hickey die

Remember, that Diana is very generously giving one lucky gal a special surprise just for leaving a comment on the Challenge and Design Team Blogs! You can't win if you don't join in!



Now, I would like to announce the winner of a special something from little old me (emphasis on the old part). The name was chosen fro those who left a little love for me on the last Challenge post. That winner is...

#15 - Patty - that's YOU!


Patty, please e-mail me using the address on the sidebar so I can get a special something out to you shortly.

Well, that's about it! Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a comment if you want to take a chance on winning a special surprise from Diana as well as winning one from me! (Shhhh! - Don't tell, but Diana's will be LOTS better, LOL).

Love to you,

Chris

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful card, love the sweet colours and pretty die cuts, just beautiful Chris
Hugs Julie P

Mojca said...

Waw so so pretty! Hugs! Mojca

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Oh wow!!what a stunning card, I LOVE all the work on the inside as well, it's beautiful. Gayle xx

Karen said...

This is so precious Chris!! Beautifuly done!

Sheri said...

AH Chris!! Lovely, darling card!! You just have to love her little booty!! Fabulous job!:)

NPurdum56 said...

Chris, this is gorgeous! I love those colors together! I really like all of the details in this card! :) Nancee

Candy said...

Wow Chris!
Your card is beautiful! I always love pale yellow and pink together. They look so fresh and feminine. Your colouring of Tilda is amazing! I see you have been able to get some of the new DH Dies. Aren't they wonderful?
Your decorations are fantastic!
Big Hugs, Candy

Cathy Lee said...

Tilda is so, so ADORABLE, Chris. BTW, where's the hot chocolate and cookies :)
I can't believe how beautiful the inside is crafted...I take that back, I CAN believe how beautiful it is!!! Lovely design and colors so bright. This is sure to make a lucky mother very happy.
Huggeroos,
Cath

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Chris. Beautiful card!! Very creative and I live the further die!! Hugs. Janiel

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Your card is so pretty and love all the fun embellishments. Very sweet.
Hugs Doreen

Christina C. said...

Chris, this card is priceless....adore your superb coloring and showcasing of this cute Tilda! Your embellishments are always spectacular.

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable. This is super cute!!!:)
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper

lovingrammahood said...

Oh Chris...this card is superb !!! So beautiful and as you say, "very girly". I love it, colors, coloring and die cuts are all gorgeous.
You continue to inspire :)
hugs: Donna

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Such beautiful embellishments. And the colors are awesome....


Karen

Eulanda said...

You come up with some amazing ideas! I love the way you tied up the ribbon like on a shoe but using bows on the top and bottom. And there's a combo I haven't tried in YEARS! Pink and yellow but it's just stunning! Very nice!! Hugs!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous design, look at all the embellishments inside and out! I love the colors and the frilly look you created.
Have a great day.
Kelly

Frances said...

Beautiful card, Love that Tilda, is so cute, great design inside and out. hugs, Frances.

Frances said...

Beautiful card, Love that Tilda, is so cute, great design inside and out. hugs, Frances.

cathylynn said...

All totally fabulous and beautiful. Great work!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Aartje said...

Hello Chris, thank you for your reaction on my blog. I love your card. Love the way you make your ribbon.
Hugs Aartje

Anonymous said...

This so beautiful Chris! I love your attention to detail on the external and internal cards. Absolutely adorable Tilda and love her little eyelashes! hugs, Angela

DJ said...

Beautiful card!!!
Love the new collection.

DJ said...

Beautiful card!!!
Love the new collection.

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Chris. Love the super pretty ribbon treatment and the spring coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio