Saturday, September 14, 2013

Halloween with Magnolia's Sitting William Goblin Stamp!



Hello Everyone!

I am really trying to get Fall to hurry up and arrive! It is such a gorgeous time of year! My head is already thinking of the Fall things to do. I've started baking and making soups! I am glad that the weather cooperated with my plans this past week! It rained, rained, and rained. The temps were nice and chilly! It was in the 60s at night and in the low 70s during the day! I LOVED IT!

So, with that being said, I HAD to make a Halloween card! Today's card features one of the stamps found in a little used Magnolia Collection (we so love our Tildas) - The Goblin Collection. There are only half a dozen stamps in this collection. The names of the stamp characters are William and Martha, and I think they are just adorable! They make me smile! Magnolia-licious has them in stock, too! Today's card features the stamp, Sitting William. I had such fun coloring him! The spiked hair just is hilarious! He is so different from our clean cut Edwin! Here is my card:



Here are the close up images:





Here are the details regarding my card. Dies used are Cheery Lynn, Martha Stewart, Go Kreate, and Nesties. The sentiment source is unknown. It's a stamp I've had forever. It might be Whimsy. The flowers are from my stash. My image was water colored. I used Stickles on William's hair. The paper is Echo Park. I think that's about it.

On another note, I'm giving away a very nice die (you know how I love dies) to one lucky reader who leaves a comment for me ON THE PREVIOUS POST entitled Magnolia-licious Bling It Up Challenge. There are only 12 comments so far and I'd so love if more gals would sign up. The prize is a very nice die from Marianne Design.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like William as much as I do! Perhaps you'll fall in love with Martha and William as I have. I would love to see your creations using them!

XO,

Chris

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he's adorable Chris and perfect for halloween, so pretty
Hugs julie P

Christina C. said...

It's nice to see someone use those Goblin stamps.....I have them too and forget to use them! Perfect for Halloween!!! A fabulous creation, Chris!

Cathy Lee said...

OMGosh, how cute is that, Chris?!? This is adorable. Fabulous make, Hun.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Candy said...

Oh Chris - how fantastic.
I love William. Haven't seen him before. Love the way you have coloured him :)
Big Hugs, Candy

Chris said...

Amazing card. Love it! I don't know where to look first, there are so many cute things. Love the web and the little ghost.

Karen said...

Very cute card! I love the fun fall colors you chose.

Karen

Diana Crick said...

Chris you have actually made him look handsome! Adorable image and love the little Halloween trinkets.

Diana Crick said...

He is beautifully coloured, actually looks handsome...lol. Love the Halloween trinkets.

NPurdum56 said...

What a great Halloween card! Love it! :) Nancee

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous banner. Love each piece of it. Beautiful work!

Chris said...

Adorable.

Kelly said...

Love the design of your card, those spidery things are perfect. I love how you colored his face too.
Hugs Kelly

Suzan L said...

Hi Chris, Your Halloween card is so darn cute!! It put a big smile on my face! I love how you colored the image and all the embellishments that you have added to the card are just wonderful! I can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner!
Hugs,
Suzan