Wednesday, July 23, 2014

To Those of The Netherlands


To my dear friends in The Netherlands,



As I watch the procession of cars bringing some of the victims of MH17 home on television, I am so touched and saddened at this senseless loss. Please know that those innocents are in my thoughts. I am so touched by the lovely tribute to those that were lost is being shown by the citizens of The Netherlands as they gather on overpasses and the highway to show their respect. God bless each of you.

Love to each of you,

Chris

1 comment:

Nicole Verkooijen said...

Thank you so much for you're sweet blog post. It was impressive to see all those 40 cars going over our highway to the Military depot. Today there will be 74 cars with each 1 body comming to the netherlands. large numbers of people will go and show there respect. This is never happend to the netherlands and lots and lots of family's are hit with this tragidie