Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Romantic Boho Tilda Sisters Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

I'm hungry! LOL I've been working and forgetting to eat. Then, when I remember, I don't want to stop working on my project! Do you get like that, too? I'm so bad, though. I think I may have found a solution, though, I love beef jerky. The other day, I ordered TONS of packages of beef, pork, and turkey jerky for snacking on while I'm working! LOL I'll just keep a package or two in my craft room for when I get the munchies! LOL Problem solved!

Our grand daughter turned 8 weeks old on Friday. She is such a doll! I'm going to show you a photo of her. Son, if you are reading this, I know I said I wouldn't post it to my blog, but I lied! LOL Here she is at six weeks. She's just seen the balls hanging from her Mamaroo seat.



How cute is that?

If you haven't ordered your Boho Collection stamps, what are you waiting for? They are ADORABLE! The card I'm sharing today features Romantic Boho Tilda. Diana has it HERE.

I hope you like my card. I think it turned out so beautifully. I used two different lines of papers because one didn't have much of a selection in the color I had chosen. So, I went to a second selection and blended the two. I used My Wedding and Summer Crush papers. The card stock is Bazzill. Here it is:



I inked and distressed edges. Then, I added Shabby Pink Frantage. The flowers are from my stash. Tilda has been colored with a combination of coloring tools - DIs, Derwent regular watercolor pencils, and Derwent Inktense pencils. I used my Rose Leaf Doohickey die to complete the rose cluster.

The inside of the card is also completely finished and features flowers, pearls, and die cuts. It's very pretty.

Well, that's about it! I hope you like my Sisters card. It is available in my Etsy shop, if you are interested. Just click the Etsy link at the top right.

Now it's your turn! Won't you join the Add a Rose(s) Challenge? We'd love to see your creations!

Thank you for stopping by.


By leaving a comment, you may win a special gift from Diana at Magnolia-licious! If you don't join in, you just can't win! LOL



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

4 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Ahhh, Chris! It's hard to decide which is the prettiest, the totally adorable. GD or the sweet card you made. I guess as they're really not in the same category they are both winners! 🌞
Hugs. Barb XX X

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Oh such a beautiful card. Love all the details. And the baby is just precious as well.

Suzi Mac said...

How adorable!! I mean both of them!! lol. That sweet baby steals the show for me!! Love your card too hon I'm only jesting. Hugs Suzi x

NPurdum56 said...

Your granddaughter is adorable!!! Such a cutie!!! Your card is also so pretty! Love the lace! :) Nancee