Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Magnolia Tilda with Daisy Mae, the Tiger



Hello sweet readers,

Well, the trash men were here in their big, noisy truck at 5:45 AM. So, with all the banging, I decided not to fight the frustration of being unable to get back to sleep. I got showered, folded a load of clothes, got another load in the dryer, made DH's breakfast, got dinner in the slow cooker, called a computer repair shop because my Photoshop was giving me some issues, took a ton of photos, Photoshopped them, and am now ready to share them with you! DH was gone for two hours with his companion. They went to a botanical garden and hiked around. It is always good when DH gets out and has some exercise and fresh air. He came home all tuckered out and is now napping! Win/win!

I've had this card in my head for a while. As a matter of fact, the cards I've been working on when I can steal a minute here and there, have all been bouncing around in my head for weeks. This card features Tilda with Daisy Mae, the Tiger. I wanted it to be a card that would touch a heart. Here it is:



I chose pastel blue and gray so it would work for a male (sort of, LOL). Tilda has been watercolored. The papers used are from Teresa Collins. The removable tag has a stamped image of Napoleon the cat on it.

Here is a shot of the interior panels:



I thought the sentiment was a sweet one and complimented the sentiment on the front. The little charm has the work "Love" etched into it.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: