Sunday, December 2, 2018

Magnolia Christmas Card Featuring Home for the Holidays Car



Hello Sweet Readers,

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged. Life has been complicated and busy. If you're reading this, thank you for visiting!

Today, I have a Christmas card to share with you. It's a cutie card featuring a stamp from Magnolia's Home for the Holidays Collection. The stamp is called Home for the Holidays Car. I've placed the stamped image on a spring so that it moves and bounces. I liked that it is interactive. The gift in the opposite corner is foiled with a red and gold design enhanced by a green sparkly ribbon. The card is on white Bazzill card stock with red foil card stock behind the Fa La La La La die cut. The patterned papers are Martha Stewart. The Fa La La La La die is by MFT. I used a Stampin'Up Sentiment because it was a perfect match to the theme. The sentiment looks blurry, and I think it is because it is embossed in green rather than inked. It is clear, I hope, IRL. Here is a photo of the image:



Here is a photo of the interior panels:



On the interior, I repeated the red foiled card stock to match the foiled elements on the patterned paper. The reds are foiled. I found ribbon and the button in my stash that was a perfect match!

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: