Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Magnolia Reindeer Tilda & Fawn Christmas Card



Hello Sweet Readers,

Well, here I am again! That's twice in one week! Today, I have a precious Christmas card to share with you featuring Reindeer Forest Tilda and Fawn. Both have been painted with distress inks and have glittered accents. If you look behind the Tilda image, you can see where I heat embossed Magnolia tree stamps using a white, sparkly embossing powder. I didn't want it to compete with the Tilda. I accentuated the wintery feel by using snowflake glitter as well as metallic glitter on the stamped images. The flower cluster features a whitened cinnamon stick, real pine cones, die cuts, imported flowers, lace, ribbon, and two baubles. Here it is:



Here is another photo:



Both interior panels have been done with matching paper and beautiful die cuts enhanced with rhinestones.

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: