Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let the Festivities Begin

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and watching my counter grow! Thank you!!!

We spent this evening at a neighbor's home chatting w/ our neighbors and sharing some yummy treats! The hostess served the most amazing cheese ball - it was made with cranberries, orange zest, and cream cheese which she had allowed to meld in her fridge for three days. Oh wow! Yummers! I just have to prepare one to have over the holiday. It was just nice to visit in the spirit of the season.

Here are a couple additional layouts that I completed as part of my December DT projects at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking. I just had so much fun with all the papers I selected to use.

Photobucket

The Impostor!


For this LO, I used white paint and bubble wrap along the bottom. I love the color red. When I saw these PPs, I knew I had to have them. The colors are so clear. I love that red! The photo just cracked me up. I think we were good w/DH being Santa for only one more year after the photo before DS was able to figure it out! He was such a smart child!

For the next LO, I used Love, Elsie. DH loved the LO because of the nontraditional colors. This photo was a very tiny wallet size that DH carried in his wallet for years. It was pretty well destroyed. I sent a copy to DS and asked if he could help restore it. Within an hour, he sent it back as you see it in the photo - with the snowflakes! I LOVE IT!!! I'll add the journaling this weekend.

Photobucket

Please, Santa


For the last LO, I used a photo of DH in his Santa suit. He would make his appearance at his school when he took off his principal's hat and put on his Santa hat! Look at all that padding, LOL! I asked him what he had stuffed into the outfit and he doesn't remember. Oh, the joys of aging! I used the Figgy Pudding for this LO as well.

Photobucket

Santa Baby


I don't know if I'll be back on the blog again before Christmas. If I don't come back before the holiday, have a blessed Christmas! Cherish your loved ones and give thanks for all we have.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Very nice Chris, love all the PP you chose. Must get Love, Elsie... have a wonderful holiday!

Alison said...

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile Chris! I love your new LO's! They are just beautiful...as always!! Merry Christmas!!

bruinbr said...

love all the lo's! my favorite has to be 'the impostor' :) so cute!

Michon said...

great layouts lady!! ;)

Nicole said...

LOVE BG Figgy Pudding! That LO rocks! Love the all!

Veronica said...

These are beautiful. You did an awesome job on these. I love them