Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wild Rose Studio Bella on Bauble Wishes You a Merry Christmas!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Wednesday to each of you! Have you seen that Diana is now carrying the new Stamping Bella line of stamps? Here is the link:

Stamping Bella is now at Magnolia-licious!


Today is "W"ednesday, and I thought I'd share a Wild Rose Studio stamp entitled "Bella on Bauble." I really love these little Bella stamps! This is an adorable Christmas themed stamp. When I made this card, Diana had it in the shop! But I jut checked for the link and it is now gone! I am sorry for that. If you like it, check w/Diana. Maybe she can get it in for you. Here is my card:



I thought this card turned out very nicely and very festively. I used red foil card stock for the edge mat, decorative mat, and bauble. I used a winter themed embossing folder for the textured background. The flowers are from my stash. The red berries are from either WOC or LALC. The gold Merry Christmas are stickers. On the bauble, I added clear acrylic stars that add sparkle. Bella has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

I hope you like my Bella on Bauble card. If you have any questions, just ask!

This card is for sale, along with others, in my Etsy Shop!



I am so glad that you stopped by. Please leave a comment if you have the time. Those sweet words are what keep me wanting to push my creative juices! I hope you will return again very soon! Your visit means the world to me!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Chris. This is so beautiful. I love the design. Bella is so sweet on that satin red babble. Love the texture and bling it gives your image.
Hugz,
Cath

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Chris. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured. The glitter and shine and gold added the perfect touch for a festive Christmas card. Love it!
hugs,
Norma