Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Magnolia Chef Tilda Cooking Themed Tag


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy "Hump Day!" Wednesday is a good day because the weekend is just around the corner! I hope this post finds you well. I'm so happy to see that you've stopped by! Thank you!

Today is "W"ednesday at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Today, Karen and I have cards to share featuring stamps that Diana also has in her shop. I hope you like them! I have chosen to use a mini Tilda as well as a Magnolia rolling pin on a kitchen/cooking themed tag. My Tilda can be found HERE. The best thing is that Diana has her on sale for only $1.50!!! I thought it would be a nice way to say "Thank you" to someone who had invited you to share a meal with them! Here is a photo of the tag front:



I love the red, black, and yellow together. The papers are from my stash as is the little rooster button I've attached by the floor cluster. The measuring spoon charm cluster just seemed like a nice addition as well. Here is a shot of the back of the tag:



The back provides a nice area on which to write a special thank you to your hostess.

This sweet tag is for sale in my Etsy Shop, A Scrapper's Boutique.

Sweet Diana has a generous $20 gift certificate to one lucky "W"-ednesday Challenge participant! We would love to have you share your gorgeous creations with us!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I hope my card will give some inspiration.

XO,

Chris

No comments: