Saturday, September 16, 2017

Magnolia Tripping Flower Tilda Asian Themed Card



Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Friday Eve! We were up all night with thunder and lightning for hours. It started about 4:00 AM and lasted until about 1:00 PM. It was wonderful! Everyone I spoke with today said what a wonderful day it was! Quite a contrast here in the desert where we rarely get rain and those areas in the southern parts of the USA that were inundated with rain. Our hearts and prayers go out to them. There is such devastation. I am so blessed.

I hope this post finds you happy and well!

I have a card to share with you today that I think you will love! Well, I hope you like/love it! I used Tripping Flower Tilda from the Special Moments collection. I think this little Tilda is so pretty. I wanted the card to have an Asian theme. I chose to use Graphic 45's Birdsong Paper. It is so pretty. I had the butterfly flower die for a while and never used it. I"m not sure who made it because I no longer had the packaging. I had it tucked in with La La Land's other semicircle dies. Maybe it's from La La Land Crafts? I added pearls to accentuate the design's elements. I also like the flower cluster. I kept to the colors found in the papers. I used a tassle die and added some pearls to it as well I think the mat on which Tilda is positioned is from Spellbinders. I had it in my Spellbinder die case. Tilda was watercolored. Here it is:



The interior panels are both done. I used Magnolia's Chinese umbrella dies as well as their Chinese Lantern dies. Again, the die shape is by Spellbinders (I think). The lanterns have been elevated using pop dots to provide some dimension. The pearl/rose swirls are so pretty and are by Prima.





This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. I have some stamps listed that I bought twice and in a couple of cases, three times! DUH!!! I must have REALLY liked those stamps in particular! LOL There might be something there that you might like to get! I've got some good bargains there!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge(s):

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #173 - Anything Goes

All About Magnolia #26 - Anything Goes

I Am Roses Sept. Challenge - Anything Goes

Magnolia Forever #57 - Favorite Magnolia Stamp

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is a stunning project. I love Tilda and your design is beautifully embellished.
Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
Hugs Sharon. x