Sunday, March 18, 2018

LHOSM Anything Goes Challenge - Have Dinner with Me Tilda



Hello sweet readers,

I had a very, very busy day, today. Lots of cooking and cleanup as well as other household chores. It was a very gray day with rain coming, so it was perfect to get a pot of chicken broth going for soup tomorrow. The house smells sooooo good!

Guess what? It's time for your midway reminder for Challenge #156 at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is

Anything Goes


For my inspiration card, I've chosen to use Have Dinner with Me Tilda from the Recipe Card Collection. I think this stamp is so sweet and perfect for a Mother's Day card. It's one of my favorites from that collection.

Here is my card:



I chose to color Tilda with Distress Inks. I've used lots of pop dots to elevate portions of the card so that it isn't flat. The doily has been elevated from the background and the circular cut out around Tilda has been elevated off the doily. There are lots of die cuts inside and out. After the card was done, I thought it needed a bit of sparkle, so I added a thin line of Crystal Stickles around the circle. The banner was cut from a Spellbinder's Die, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. The gorgeous papers are from Craft and You - the Beautiful Day Collection. I'm thinking that the leaf and circular dies are by Marianne Design. The flowers are from my stash.

Here is a photo of the interior. I used some floral rub ons because they matched the papers so beautifully.



Now, it's YOUR turn! Won't you join our Anything Goes Challenge? Simply upload your photo HERE. Our sponsor for this challenge is

Wild Orchid Crafts




One lucky gal will win a $20 gift voucher! You can't win if you don't join in! LOL

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Chris, fabulous colours and added gorgeousness.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Candy said...

Oh Chris!
I love your beautiful card!!!
I think this stamp is one of my all time favourites and you have done a marvelous job with it :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

This is just so gorgeous Chris ♥ Love your coloring and the beautiful details.
Hugs from Elin