I've had an uneventful week! I guess that could be viewed as a good thing, right? Nothing exciting happened. Our son is fine, my DH is fine, the cats are fine, I'm fine. I didn't cook anything exciting, nor did I bake anything special. What a BORING WEEK!
I have a card to share today. Since the 4th of July is right around the corner (wasn't June 1 just a couple of days ago) I thought I'd make a patriotic themed card using Tilda in Star Dress. She looks so cute. This card has lots of layering. I hope it doesn't look like a target! LOL I added Stickles to Tilda's dress (stars) to add a touch of sparkle. I made a double bow using my Bow Easy. I had soe red and blue flowers, so they went on the card, too. Here it is:
Here is the inside. There is a strip of star ribbon on the bottom to hold the tag into place. I love that star ribbon so much!
It's a really simple card. I just had fun with a new-to-me-technique of using a border punch around a circle. It looks OK, I guess! LOL.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will visit again.
NOTE: I started writing this post on 6/27 but didn't finish it until tonight, 6/30. I hope that doesn't disqualify me from participation in challenges. That's the first time I've ever saved a draft, so I didn't know how the dating was configured.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog (#92 ends July 2) - Red, White, & Blue
2. Scrapbookaholic By Abby (#8 ends July 9) - Red, White, & Blue
3. Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central (ends July 3) - Red, White, & Blue
4. There She Goes Clear Stamps (#113 ends July 4) - Use multiple dies
5. Pile It On (#26 ends July 2 ) - Going Round in Circles
6. Off the Wall Craftiness (#56 ends July 7) - Red, White, and Blue
7. Craft Us Crazy (#11 Ends July 6) - Red, White, and Blue