Sunday, March 29, 2015

Tilda as a Star Thinks You Shine!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Sunday to each of you! We just had the most wonderful visit with our daughter-in-law! I love that woman so very much! She is kind, caring, loving, and soon to be the mother of our first grandchild! We are so excited! She came from Portland to enjoy the warm sunny days of the desert southwest!

Now, it's back to work! Today begins the new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog! Your challenge theme is…

STARS!


We would love to see your gorgeous creations featuring stars! I love stars on cards - especially cards for a male. I did, however, make a girly girl card with stars. Want to see it? Here it is:



I chose the colors yellow, gray, and white. I also chose to mask two Magnolia stamps from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection - Tilda as a Star and Sweet Moon. They were made to work together! Here are some other images:



I chose to leave the center star without a sentiment so the buyer can let me know the purpose of the card. Then, I could apply an appropriate sentiment.

Here is the bottom.



The blank center will allow the buyer to write their own personal message.I really liked the look of the silver glittered card stock repeated on all panels of the card.

I hope you will join the Star Challenge! We would love to see your gorgeous creations!




Thank you so much for coming by! I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

5 comments:

Danoesja said...

Hi Chris
Your card is so lovely and the gray and yellow fits so well together.
Hugs, Danoesja

Marlies said...

A gorgeous star card Chris!! Lovely colours, design and embellies. hugs, Marlies

Céline said...

wow this card is fantastic!!!
hugs
céline

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous looking card Chris. Love the brightness from the colours and the marvelous design.
Greetings Miranda

Janie Printz said...

Your cards always make me happy Chris !! This one instantly made me think of my daughters as our favorite saying is "I love you to the moon & back" .. So you've done your job well & I'm off to see if Diana has these two wonderful stamps in stock so I might try making a couple of cards for my girls. I love how you have the sweet little Tolda sitting on the moon .. Super cute idea ...
hugs, Janie