Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Magnolia Fairy Tilda Get Well Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Wednesday to each of you! Are you doing well? Things here resemble life on a yo-yo. We have our ups and downs. Some days are better than others, but we are both hanging in there. Lots of pressure from the Portland arm of our little family. Our son and daughter-in-law want us to move so we could be closer to them. I know they are right. It's just overwhelming to even think of packing up our lives.

On to a brighter topic! Today is "W"-ednesday at Magnolia-licous! Today, I have chosen to use a mini of Fairy Tilda from the 2010 Fairy Tale Collection. I thought she reminded me of a sweet little butterfly. Diana does not have this particular stamp in stock, but she DOES HAVE a similar one - Flying Tilda - which you can find HERE. There are many mini Tildas with wings that would also fit this particular card theme. Just because the one I used is out of stock, there are other little Tildas with wings! Remember that Mini Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from Magnolia-licious at a wonderful price of only $1.99 - $2.00 each! You can get both individual stamps and stamp bundles. Check out the large selection of mini stamps HERE.

Here is my card:



Recently, I've been making clean and simple cards. I love the Spring Fever Collection so very much. My mind is filled with ideas for each stamp. I don't know why I'm on the CAS kick, but I am loving how the stamp images are the focal point. I also get my cards done faster, too! LOL

For this card, I used Bazzill card stock in white and a dusty purple. The butterfly paper was a perfect pairing for the Tilda image. The paper is from my stash. The jar is another oldie, but goodie, stamp that I have only used a couple of times. I've colored my images with Distress Inks.

Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card! I love the CAS design. xx

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Hi Chris, love your CAS card, it happens that I have that fairy Tilda too and love stamping and coloring her so I've got lots to use when I need a little fairy! Hugs xxxoo