Friday, April 15, 2016

Magnolia Resting Tilda is Thinking of You!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Friday to each of you! I hope this post finds each of you well and happy!

I have been on a CAS card design kick. I haven't a clue why. For some reason, I am loving the look of less is more. I'll tell you what - My little Tildas stand out, that's for sure! Because I haven't embellished the recently designed cards, Tilda is the focal point! It's almost liberating! I have had so much fun with these cards! Of course, I am in love with the Spring Fever Collection. It has to be one of my all time favorites! Here's my design:



For my card, I used three Magnolia images - Resting Tilda, Stone Wall, and the mini version of the sentiment. White Bazzill card stock was used for my base. I also used paper from Echo Park which was cut with a Spellbinders Grande die. The only embellishments are the machine stitching, the three matching pink pearls, cloud die cuts from Memory Box, and a little wooden bird from Studio Calico which I stained using white Gesso. The card is approx. 6 x 6.

I did finish the interior using matching papers, a doily, flowers, and die cuts.

Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: