Sunday, January 31, 2016

Magnolia Tilda with Little Snowy Wintery Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

I hope this post finds you happy, healthy, and warm! It's a cold, rainy day here in the desert southwest. It is a perfect day for January! Can you believe that today is the last day of January? Where does the time go?

Today, I have a precious card to share with you. The idea for this card has been bouncing around in my head for quite some time. When I first saw the Tilda with Little Snowy, I knew she was the perfect stamp for my idea! Here is my sweet card:



First of all, YES, I DID knit using those toothpicks! LOL Am I crazy or what? Don't answer that, LOL! I also had some pretty lace trim in my stash that is called Snowflake. Some clear snowflake embellies, as well as iridescent snowflakes, just added a touch of sparkly winter to the card's front.

Here are the interior photo images:



I cut the knitting needles out of silver foil card stock. They look fantastically against the background! Again, I added some clear crystal snowflakes to add a soft sparkle. I love the papers' blue colors. On the right side, there are very soft images of pine trees. I didn't want to cover them up. They are just so pretty!

Well, that's about it for my wintery card. I hope you like it! I sure had fun taking my thoughts and getting them into a really fun card! Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

It's very beautiful Chris. Love the knitting needles & can't believe you had the patience to knit with them. Just shows how very creative you are. Tilda is adorable & colored perfectly... Love your work.
hugs, Janie

Eulanda said...

OH MY GOSH!! Freakin' adorable!!! And the knitting?!! Superb!!!!