Sunday, October 23, 2016

Magnolia-licious Anything Goes Challenge w/ Christmas Morning Chicks


Hello Dearest Readers,

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my teeny, tiny place in the Blogosphere! Today's post is a midway reminder for the Anything Goes challenge at Magnolia-licious! You can use ANY stamp found in the store!

Speaking of the Magnolia-lcious store, scoot right over and preorder the new line of Magnolia stamps from the Aspen Holidays line! Get them before they are gone! I've ordered mine already as I didn't want to miss out! Magnolia-licious also has the full line of the new Magnolia Stamp & Cutz. I'm going to be playing with mine this weekend. So, come back and visit to see what I come up with, LOL!

Would you like to see my card for the current

Anything Goes Challenge?

Well, here it is:



For my card, I've chosen to use Christmas Morning Chicks by Stamping Bella. The card is very bright and festive with the addition of glittered elements. I wanted to show that this particular stamp doesn't necessarily have to be used for Christmas! Here, I've chosen to use it for any festive occasion that comes with a gift. I didn't even specify "birthday" anywhere on the card. If you've got a gift, I've got a card! LOL. I had a deep pink doily that matched the patterned paper perfectly, so I added that. I chose to distress the edges so that the "shredded" edges would match the "tear it open" sentiment. I used the Doohickey present die from the Celebrations Doohickey Kit as well as a very old Doohickey border die.

Sweet Candy is giving one lucky Challenge participant a $20 gift certificate to the Magnolia-licous Store! If you want to take a chance on winning, you have to play along!



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Candy said...

Chris, I can't believe I haven't made a comment on your blog for this post!!! I must have done it on Facebook....
Your card is amazing! I love that you made this Christmas Stamp into a Birthday card. All the bright colours and sparkle as well as your many other touches make this a SUPER CARD. Really like the present edge die - I haven't seen it before :o)

Big Hugs,