I have a fun Tilda card to share with you today that I made when my Magnolia Club Kit first arrived. I held back sharing it because I didn't think it was very good. It wasn't girly enough. I was torn because the astronaut was a girl and the theme was more boyish. So, I just put it aside. I didn't even put it up on Etsy. So, I'm swallowing hard and hoping that you will enjoy it (or learn from my mistakes, LOL).
I kept the cardstock navy, yellow, and red. On the card's cover, I created the frame using my Nestie dies. Then, I popped up the frame so that Tilda could sit on the edge. Someof the papers are glittery while others are shiny or just plain. On the front, I used plain and shiny papers. I had the silver stars already, so they got put to good use. I took the sentiment and backed it on navy blue glittered cardstock. Tilda's little helmet was lined in Crystal Stickles.
I chose to make the inside playful. I used a rustic pointillism technique for both of the moons. The paper on both the top and bottom have glossy elements printed on them. I added red and orange Stickles to the flames coming from the rocket ship as well as adding crystal Stickles to the porthole. For the bottom section I repeated the frame I used on the front panel. I also added the same silver glittered stars and a cute little gel rocket.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so glad you visited! You are such sweethearts for doing so. I hope you will come back soon.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Scrapbook Sisters - Birthday
2. Ladybug Crafts Ink - Summer Birthday
3. Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes (I used the stars and ribbon from my stash)
4. Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
5. Magnolia Down Under - 3 D (my frame, Tilda, and sentiment are elevated. Inside my card, the rocket ship is elevated, too)
6. Catered Crop #FTR17 - Recipe (I chose the following:Colors - blue, red, white; Stamps & Stickers - sentiment, science subject (space); Patterns - scallops; Embellishments - glitter, ribbon, buttons (stars), rhinestone stars, stickers); Tools - die cut shapes; Theme - birthday
7. Wags n' Whiskers Stamps - Buttons & Bows (my silver stars are buttons covered with glitter)