Sunday, October 30, 2016

Magnolia Swedish Tilda Bookmark Challenge


Boo! Dearest Readers,

Happy Halloween Eve!

Are you getting your Halloween groove on? LOL We're loaded with candy all ready to go for the little munchkins who will soon be visiting. For those of you in the USA, did you know that Nevada became a state on October 31? An appropriate date, I'd say, when you think of the many characteristics of Nevada's Las Vegas, LOL.

Today begins a brand new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog . This will be a fun challenge for you. Your challenge is to create a

Bookmark

and, if you can, have it use a book reading theme. I'd love to share mine. Here it is:



Here is the back:


I used a Grande Nestabilities die for the shape, my Nestie oval set for the mat behind Tilda, and a Marianne Design die for the shape behind the Tilda area. My sweet Tilda is Swedish Tilda from the new Stamp and Cutz Collection.

On the back, I used a library pocket card stamp as well as a library card pocket template from when I was scrapbooking at the turn of the century (That is true when you think about when the turn of the century was, but it sounds sooooooo old!). I used red and white Bazzill card stock and papers from my stash.

Sweet Candy is giving one lucky Challenge participant a $20 gift certificate to the Magnolia-licous Store! If you want to take a chance on winning, then please join the challenge!



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Chris! I love that you like lots of colour. Your bookmark is calling my name to sit and read a book.
Love your special Design Papers and the colourful wool you used at the top! This Swedish Tilda is just a doll and looks great on your bookmark. Oh to have time to read again......

Big Hugs,

Candy said...

Ummm....I posted a comment but it says I didn't!?
I wanted to tell you how much I love the colours you have used. Fair to say you are not afraid of bright and bold colours and Design papers! Swedish Tilda is perfect for your work - she is a doll.Love the matching wool you have added at the top :o)
Your bookmark is crying out to me to sit down and read a book, it's been a long time........

Big Hugs,