Sunday, November 6, 2016

Magnolia Reading Tilda Bookmark Tag


Hello Dearest Readers,

How is your November going so far? I will be so glad when this election nonsense is gone and we will proceed as a nation. I hate the negativity! Just two more days until the political television commercials are over. I think I could handle the political banter between the two candidates, but the commercials are incessant!

Today, I'm sharing a bookmark that I made today as a midway reminder for the bookmark tag challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. I'm a bit disappointed because no one has participated yet! Making a bookmark tag is so quick and easy! It would also be nice to have as an insert for a hand made card.

Here is a photo of the one I made today:



I love the softness of the colors. The stamp is called Tilda Reading. Look how nicely I did her hair!!!!! LOL, LOL, LOL! It probably was an accident, LOL. I am soooo terrible with hair! I do try, though. I thought that the blue, white, and yellow would work well together.

Remember, Candy is giving one lucky Challenge participant a $20 gift certificate to the Magnolia-licous Store! If you want to take a chance on winning, then please join the challenge!



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

Chris, this little book mark tag is soooo cute. I wish I had that stamp as my granddaughter works at the library & she would simply love a card or bookmark made with it. I also wish I had seen this challenge & I would have tried to get a tag done for the challenge. So super easy to make one ....Your coloring is beautiful & the hair especially ...The tiny open book is adorable too.
hugs, Janie