Sunday, November 13, 2016

Netherlands Edwin and Tilda Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Sunday to each of you!

Well, we're midway through November. Is it me or is time just flying by? Honestly, it seems as if it was just summer! I love winter, so I have something to look forward to!

There is a new challenge beginning today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. We would love for you to use a Stamping Bella stamp and if you don't have a SB stamp, then how about any stamp that is carried at the Magnolia-licious Store!

For my card, I've chosen to use images and a die from the new Stamp and Cutz Collection. I've chosen to use and mask Netherlands Tilda and Netherlands Edwin. I also used the adorable windmill die that came with Edwin. It is sooooo cute! Here is a photo of my card's front:



I wanted to keep to the national colors of The Netherlands - red, white, and blue. Since I had some blue tulips, I had to use them for sure! The card features lots of die cuts on the inside as well. Each of the red tulip heads are elevated on pop dots. The inside panels are just as cute as the front.

Here is a photo of the interior top of the card. Look at that sweet little windmill die! It was a perfect addition! The papers used are Papermania. The card stock is Bazzill. The flowers are from everywhere, LOL! The shaped dies used on the interior are Spellbinders.



You know that Candy is giving one lucky Challenge participant a $20 gift certificate to the Magnolia-licous Store! If you want to take a chance on winning, then please join the challenge!



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I love, love, love how you masked Tilda & Edwin together & how beautifully they are colored. I like how you popped the red tulip heads up & that windmill is the perfect added touch. Amazing creation Chris.
hugs, Janie

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Chris. I love the colors and those cute tulip die cuts not to mention that darling windmill. Tilda and Edwin are beautifully colored. Lovely artwork.
Hugz,
Cath