Sunday, December 18, 2016

Magnolia Downhill Tilda Sends Winter Wishes


Hello Dearest Readers,

I am so overwhelmed right now! So much to do with so little time! With DH's illness, it's all up to me, and I am only one person doing what two people normally do. It's so hard! I think one of the things that scares me is that if something happened to me (heart attack, stroke, etc.) he wouldn't be able to get help! I had that thought cross my mind today. I wish I hadn't thought of it!

On a brighter side, I have a card to share with you. You'll notice that my cards aren't elaborate as they usually are. I just haven't the time to spend on my work. I try to make them cute, though. I feel badly as I just WANT to spend time on my craft. I hope you like the card I made with Downhill Tilda from the Aspen Holidays collection. Here she is:



The card looks like it's lavender, but it's not. It's a VERY pale blue with white. The paper with the glittered edge is white, very shiny, and textured. I had very pale blue glitter which I adhered to the card stock using 1/8" score-pal tape. It gave such a nice even line. Next, using pale blue Bazzill card stock which was elevated using pop dots, I added my background paper and scene elements. That snowflake paper is my very favorite. I had some tiny die cut snowflakes which I centered with a pearl. It's not easy to see, but the trees, and lamp have been accented with Wink of Stella in iridescence. Tilda has been painted using DIs. She's also been elevated on pop dots.

I finished the inside panels as well. I always do my interiors because since I have the stuff already all over my craft table, I might as well finish the card then! LOL.



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! If I'm not back before Christmas, or if you aren't back, LOL, have a wonderful holiday with family, friends!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: