Monday, December 5, 2016

Magnolia Snow Angel Tilda


Hello Dearest Readers,

Ho, Ho, Ho! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, LOL! I've been glued to the Christmas movies being shown over and over and over again on both Hallmark Channels as well as two other cable networks. Our favorite is called The Christmas Card. My husband just loves it! I bought him a DVD as a gift this year because he loves it so much. With his illness, it's hard to get into the festive mood, but I am trying - REALLY trying!

Today, I have a card to share with you. One night, just before sleep, my mind wandered to thinking of snow angels, and from that, the plan for this card was born. I hope you like it!



Cute? I love it! I have always loved vellum and thought it would be a perfect underlay for her dress layers. I think this Tilda is called Cute Little Tilda. Of course, she was chosen because her head was perfect for my plan. I used snowflake dies, pretty snowflake lace, glitter, paper from Silver Bells by Kaisercraft and Frosted Lace by Wild Rose Studio. When I first made Tilda's wings, I used white vellum which just got lost. So, using my Magnolia Angel Wing Dies, I switched to pale blue vellum and it looks so much better! I edged the paper with Sparklers pastel glitter (blue), added some flowers and snowflakes from my stash. Pearls, holiday peel offs, and bow complete the card's front.

Here is another angle:



This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Such a beautiful creation Chris. That little snow angel is a delight with her adorable pearl headpiece & snowflake dress ... You have such wonderful ideas that always turn into masterpieces....
hugs, Janie

Candy said...


Beautiful card, Chris!! Your ideas are always wonderful. Love your Magnolia Snowflake Angel.
The dies worked beautifully for her dress etc. - Love her pearl headband as well.

Much Love -