Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Gaggle of Geese

This morning, the geese were yammering their hearts out! They were soooooo noisy! I was too tired to get out of bed to see if they were in the air or not. They could have been down at the river at the bottom of our hill. They are sure noisy buggers! The night before, I went to sleep with an owl whooo, whooo, whoooing in the tree in front of our house. It was wonderful! I share these because they are so special. After living in Las Vegas for so many years, there was absolutely no wildlife - anywhere - just the two-legged kind. LOL

I worked on a LO yesterday. I wanted to get away from the traditional colors of blue and white. This was our son's first trip to the snow. We have no idea where that beautiful sled went. I'm hoping that it went into the storage shed. I hope you like this LO.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh how pretty! Love your comments about the birds too! I bet that would be so fun to see!

Mel said...

Great LO Chris!! I just love your work!!

Laura S. said...

That is really cute!